Did you know that prepaid phone cards or calling cards can save more than 70% of the money that you spend on international calls? This is the main reason why prepaid calling cards are so popular these days. With Phone Card Choice long distance long distance calling cards, you can enjoy great rates for international calling.
Here are the instructions to use Phone Card Choice prepaid international calling cards for cheap international phone calls!
We have many calling cards to choose from with each featuring different rates. However, if possible you will want to find a rechargeable phone card.
The reason for this is as follows:
- Maintain the same PIN
- Use every last cent on the phone card.
In the phone card industry this is call "breakage". Breakage is how some phone card providers make money as they hope that you will not be able to use the small amount that is left on your phone card. E.g. if it cost 30 cents/ min to call Fiji and you only have 29 cents left on your card you will no longer be able to use your card to call Fiji.
- Refresh any credit that has expired. Rechargeable cards generally have an expiry date of "6 months from first use or recharge". E.g. if you buy a $20 card and still have $5 on the card after 6 months you will not lose the $5 if you recharge your card. So if you recharge for $10 you will have another 6 months to use $15.
HOW TO RECHARGE YOUR PIN
Not all cards are rechargeable. Currently, only the following cards are rechargeable:
Anywhere Phone Card, Apple Phonecard, Asia Call Phone Card, Baby Talk Phone Card, Best Phone Card, Big Boss Phonecard, Bill Buster Phonecard, Blue Tomato, Call Pilipinas, Chit Chat Phonecard, Crazy Banana Phone Card, Crystal Phone Card, Fat Minutes, Four Seasons Phone Card, Friendly Calling card, Global Call Phonecard, Gold Phone Card, Green Diamond Calling Card, Hot Chili Phonecard, Indian Connection, Long Time Calling Card, Monster Deal Phone Card, Mr Honest calling card, My Africa, Namaste Phone Card, Penny Phone Card, RingRing Calling Card, Sawadee Phone Card, Say Hello phone card, Smiling Cat Phone Card, Star Phone Card, Sweet Deal Phone Card, Sweet Home Calling Card, Talk Talk Phone Card, White Knight Phone Card, Worldwide Phone Card
To recharge the above cards:
- Login with your username and password.
- Click on the brand of the card that you bought (If you have forgotten the brand of the phone card that you bought, this can be found on the subject line of the email that we sent to you which contains the PIN or on the tax invoice).
- Click on the "Recharge Go" link which is next to the "Buy" button.
- Enter the PIN of the phone card you want to recharge and click on "Recharge Go".
- Select the payment method (Credit Card, Direct Deposit, Money Order, Cheque).
- If you have selected Credit Card as the payment method, please select the amount you want to recharge and your credit card type form the drop down menu. Enter your credit card number and the expiry date. Simply click on: "Do Recharge!"
- If you have selected Direct Deposit, Money Order or Cheque as the payment method, please select the amount you want to recharge from the drop down menu and click on "Do Recharge!" You will immediately receive an emailed containing some instructions on the account number to transfer your money to or the address to send you Money Order or Cheque to. These instructions will also appear on the screen.